Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation
elliotts is the UK’s leading integrated marketing agency specialising in the leisure and hospitality sector.
Our mission is to drive demand for our client’s brands through effective use and application of insight, strategy, content and communication. Our portfolio of clients includes pubs, bars, restaurants, leisure, contract caterers and suppliers in our market place. We are great to work with because we deliver results, and have a dedicated team with a strong set of values and we do what we say we will do.
The successful candidate….
- Will have a strong working knowledge of Digital Marketing and be well versed in Content, Social, eCRm, SEO and Analytics. Ideally you will have the Google Analytics individual qualification
- Will have an in-depth understanding of Lead Generation and the customer online journey and how to use social and digital channels to optimize conversion
- Will have recent experience of Hubspot or similar measurement mechanism
- Will have a strong understanding of digital strategy and be able to analyse client data and make sound recommendations.
- Will understand B2B
- Will be results driven, continually analysing results, reporting back to clients and suggesting appropriate changes when necessary
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and face to face, over the phone and via email and will have experience of managing clients
- Will have experience of working in a fast paced agency, know how to manage tight deadlines and be pro-active
- Will have project and/or account management skills and be able to demonstrate how you have effectively managed clients
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000K
- Private Health Care
- 26.5 days annual leave
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV and a personal statement (no more then 500 words) demonstrating how you meet the criteria and how you can add value to Suzanne Greaves.