Flypay – Flyt
B2B PR STRATEGY
THE BRIEF: Launch Flypay’s new complex technology platform for the hospitality industry across a 2-month period, using both traditional PR, marketing, social and event channels.
THE DOING: Created a strategic 2-month plan across target channels, leveraging new partnerships with Deliveroo and Bookatable together with the £3.5M investment from Just Eat to drive saturation across media.
Intrinsic to our strategy was securing an exclusive interview for the CEO of Flypay with TechCrunch – the No.1 online global tech title, with a circulation of 13M monthly unique browsers.
- 71 pieces of print and online coverage (within a period of 12 working days)
- Total reach: 14,831,158
- Total website traffic: 2,884 (22.09.16 – 31.10.16)
- Generated 140 new business leads
71 PIECES OF COVERAGE
15M OPPORTUNITIES TO SEE/HEAR
140 NEW BUSINESS LEADS
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
THE BRIEF: Manage Flypay’s Twitter account to drive engagement with existing audience and engage new followers throughout the 2-month period of the Flyt launch
THE DOING: Created a strategic 2-month Content Plan to engage with audience, sharing industry insight and breaking news across Twitter
- 5,828 impressions (an increase of 80% on August)
- 568 profile visits (an increase of 312% on August)
- Flypay earned 195 impressions per day
- Staggering 18,200 impressions (increase of 212% on September and 462% on August)
- 1,136 profile visits (increase of 100% on September and 723% on August)
- Top tweet: 1,563 impressions following Just Eat story
24,028 TOTAL IMPRESSIONS
1,704 TOTAL PROFILE VIEWS
784 DAILY IMPRESSIONS